Advanced Search
February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week

Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://thegoodiesuk.forumotion.com

The Goodies UK... At No Fixed Abode is now here!

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:46 am
Hello, Happy New year and Welcome to the NEW member of the Goodies community - The Goodies UK... At No Fixed Abode Forum!

After noticing the decline of activity on the saucy gibbon forum and now seems unusable after been taken over by Tapatalk. I have decided it was time to start a fresh. So the new year has brought a new Goodies forum!

You will find it is similar to the SG.  But have placed it in the theme of The Goodies Office. And the technology behind the forum is quite up to date.  And i think, you can share posts on social media etc.  Plus there's loads of other gadgets around forum, such as the latest topics ticker and calender to your left. 

Another feature which I am quite thrilled by is that you don't have to use tag lines here (like..on..other.. forums..I..go..by...) when posting a message eg. [url]. You can just type your message like you do on word really.  

This my first time at doing this so I hope the forum is fit for purpose and works out. If you find anything that needs changing or I have missed out. Just let me know. 

Any questions can be posted here too.

There is lots to explore on this forum so won't keep you.

That just leaves me to say, thanks for finding your way here and I hope you have a pleasant visit!  Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum